The school doors are opened at 8.50am . The children are greeted by a member of our staff and encouraged to come in by themselves and start their prepared learning activity.
The doors will be closed at 9am when the registers are sent to the office.
Children arriving from 9am onwards will receive a late mark and will need to come in through the main entrance and report to the office, thank you.
There is a short break in the morning and afternoon.
School closes at 3.30pm.
Before and After School Club- Dragonflies
Dragonflies Before and After School Club is our wrap around care within school.
It provides a caring and safe environment for before and after school. It has a homely feel where children can relax after school.
Our playleader and play workers are experienced practitioners who plan, resource and lead sessions based on individual children’s interests and needs.
Children have access to fun and exciting activities, open provision and resources, homework and reading support and the option to relax with friends.
Before School Club
- Children can arrive from 7.30am
- A breakfast will be provided
- Indoor provision can be accessed
After School Club
- Children will arrive from 3.30pm
- A light, healthy snack tea will be provided
- A focus activity and indoor and outdoor provision can be accessed
- Children can attend extra curricular activities and come to Dragonfly's afterwards
For more information and registration see -parents-Dragonflies on our website