Sowerby Primary Academy currently has the following vacancy:
Sowerby Primary Academy is part of Elevate Multi Academy Trust.
We are seeking to employ a General Teaching Assistant, who will be required to work initially in EYFS under the direction of the Class Teacher. The post may involve some 1:1 work as well as integrated support within the whole class.
Pay: Band C Point 2
Closing date: 21st May 2021
Interviews: 26th and 27th May 2021
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- passionate about education and inspiring children
- able to take pride in making a difference to young people's wellbeing
- demonstrate a patient approach and the ability to inspire and motivate
- experienced using positive behaviour tools in a work capacity.
- has a great sense of humour and resilience and enjoys working as part of a team.
Further information: Visits to the school are not possible but telephone conversations would be welcomed.
We do not accept CVs as part of the selection process.
Sowerby Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Headteacher: Keeley Ungerechts
Please click on the links below to download the documents